Fixed windows provide the perfect frame to your ultimate view. With a variety of options available, no view is too large for SMARTERHOME range of fixed pane windows.
The basic function of a window is to admit daylight in acceptable and consistent quantities, while maintaining the ambient temperature inside the room – this is your overall comfort level. SMARTERHOME range of fixed windows can maximise your favourite views and bring vast amounts of light into your home.
Open Style: N/A
Window Frame: Aluminium
Surface Finishing: Powder Coating
Glass Type: 5 clear+12A+5mm Grade A Toughened Glass
Standards: AS2047; AS/NZS2208; AS1288
Fly screen: N/A
We have a wide range of aluminium window and door systems suited to Residential, Commercial, Leisure and Healthcare applications.
- 86 or 100mm frame depth*
- 22mm insulated glass
- 1.5 - 2mm extruded aluminium thickness*
- 60 - 120μ Powder coating thickness*
- Manufacturing complies with AS2047-2016; AS/NZS2208-1996; AS1288-2006
- A range of glazing options to achieve higher thermal performance (Toughened or Laminated, various Tints, Low E Coating, Double or Triple IGU, Bulletproof Glass)
- Can be in an anodized coating for corrosive environment
- Federation or Colonial glazing bars
- A variety of window style configurations
SMARTERHOME chooses high-quality powder coated aluminium for its strong and durable finish, to provide 10 - 20 years of quality satisfaction. We offer a standard range of colours to choose from or can create a custom colour to suit your individual design needs.
Homes come in all shapes and sizes, which means the windows in these homes also vary in shape and size. That’s why we design and build windows based on your specific requirements. So whether it’s a big home, a small home, a traditional or contemporary home, we have a solution that is just right for you.
* Depends on System
Request a quote on this item.
Click on the quote request link below.